Plan Your Dream Wedding at Bluff House
Only a one-hour flight from Florida, Bluff House is an ideal destination location for your perfect tropical island wedding. Whether it’s a grand affair or a barefoot on the beach wedding for two, Bluff House can help you savor every moment. Ceremonies take place at sunset on our white-sand, private beach overlooking the Sea of Abaco or by our 46-slip marina overlooking White Sound. Wedding Receptions are held at the Ballyhoo Bar & Grill or at the Tranquil Turtle Beach Bar. Dine on lobster and dance the night away, then spend your wedding night in one of our spacious, waterfront hotel suites (just steps away from the beach) enjoying warm sea breezes and romantic sunsets as you begin your life together as Mr. and Mrs.!
Contact our wedding expert at 242-365-4247 or toll free 800-745-4911 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss what you envision for your tropical dream wedding.
Have peace of mind knowing you’ll have your very own Wedding Coordinator working with you to ensure every detail of your special day is absolutely perfect.
We’ll help with every detail from obtaining your marriage license, arranging the ceremony and officiant and booking room accommodations for your guests, to coordinating the flowers, crafting a perfect menu and scheduling the entertainment — be it an Island DJ or full Junkanoo Band. We’re here to help you every step of the way!
Bluff House Beach Resort & Marina offers the best of both worlds … Wedding and Honeymoon in one! Remember, when you have your wedding at Bluff House, your honeymoon begins the moment you say, “I do!”
At Bluff House, we believe in making fairy tales come true.
Bluff House Wedding Package
The basic wedding package at Bluff House includes:
- Beautiful wedding location on private beach
- Wedding Arch, Palm Frond Lined Wedding Aisle
- Wedding Benches
- On-site, experienced wedding consultant
- Bridal bouquet and boutonniere
- Assistance with preparation of wedding documents
- Marriage license
Wedding services which can be included for an additional fee:
- Hair/Make-up for bride
- Minister or marriage officiant
- Flowers & fruit in room
- Wedding cake for bride and groom
- Bottle of champagne
- Dinner reception in either of our two restaurants; Ballyhoo Bar & Grill or Tranquil Turtle Beach Bar
- Send Away Champagne Brunch for your guests as a “Thank You”
Wedding Receptions & Rehearsal Dinners
Wedding receptions can be held on the Sea of Abaco private beach at the Tranquil Turtle Beach Bar or at the Ballyhoo Bar and Grill overlooking White Sound. A choice of a buffet, fine dining, or a BBQ is available, tailor made to suit your budget and accommodate any special requirements.
Obtaining a Marriage Licence
The bride and groom must apply in person for a Bahamian marriage license at least two business days prior to the ceremony. Bluff House will take care of setting up your appointment with the Commissioner prior to your arrival.
Applicants must present the following required documents:
- Valid passport – Must be stamped by Bahamas Immigration to show date of entry into the country.
- Divorce Decree – If not the original, a certified copy with raised or color court seal is appropriate.
- Death certificate of former spouse – Only applicable to widows.
- Proof of name change – If your name has been changed by deed poll, evidence needs to be shown.
- Affidavit of Parents’ Consent – Only applicable to those under 18 years of age.
Contact us today at 242-365-4247 or toll free 800-745-4911 or email our wedding expert at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss what you envision for your dream wedding.
Bluff House Wedding Photography by Randy Curry, Green Turtle Cay. Abaco, The Bahamas and by Jammin’ Swing Photography